*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1275947-Shrunk-and-Sold/cid/752790-Bench-in-the-locker-room
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1275947
Charles is kidnapped and shrunk. Even worse, he is sold to uncaring women!
This choice: Bench in the locker room  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Bench in the locker room

    by: Cranko
You wake up, and take a look around. You are back-down against a hard, wooden bench, with your arms and legs spread out. You immediately try to sit up, but are held down by what feels like some glue at your back. You struggle and wiggle, but to no avail. You look around, and realize that the room around you is massive, appearing to be hundreds of feet high and miles long. There are huge metal lockers spaced around, and the short bench you are on appears to be the only one in the room.
At the far end of the room is a door, and as you notice it, it opens. Two women walk in, a blonde and a brunette. The blonde has absolutely massive, protruding breasts and a thick ass, covered in a tight blue shirt and thin stretch pants. The brunette has slightly smaller breasts, but a very round and expansive ass. The brunette is wearing a short blouse which is hardly buttoned up, and short shorts. The blonde is saying “I love how early this gym opens. I can work out right in the morning, it’s great!” and the brunette, walking behind some lockers and towards what looks like a big shower, replies “Yeah, I know. Hang on, I’m gonna take a quick shower before I change into my workout clothes.”
The blonde said “Alright, I’ll just read till you’re done.” and walked over to a locker row right next to you, and opened one. She pulled out a book, and walked over to where you were. Without even so much as glancing at you, she sat down next to you and rolled onto her stomach. You shouted out “Hey, can you hear me?!” She fleetingly looked around as her huge right breast fell down against you, crushing you between her very soft breasts and the bench. It was apparent she was not wearing a bra as her thin shirt was barely separating you from her flesh. Her breast flattened against the bench and spread out as she lay down and began to read. Her breast enveloped you on all sides, and you felt like you were being flattened.
She stayed like this for quite a while. You wondered how long her friend was going to shower, and apparently she did too. The huge mound of flesh resting on you was relieved as she arched her back and called over her shoulder “Hey Jenny, how long are you going to be?” A voice called back “Not long Stacy! Just drying off.” The great view of Stacy’s rack you had was interrupted as she fell back down and began reading. Her breast slammed into you, and jiggled a bit inside her shirt, briefly reverberating against you.
A few minutes later, Stacy pushed herself up onto her knees. She put the book next to her and then stood up, adjusted her pants by pulling them tight against her big ass, and then fall onto the bench. Her left butt cheek landed right on top of you, and her hefty weight crushed you up against her enormous, soft ass. You felt her ass jiggle a bit, and then she stood up and walked back to her locker, taking her book with her.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Cranko (UN: cranko at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dxhiker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1275947-Shrunk-and-Sold/cid/752790-Bench-in-the-locker-room