*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Panty Passengers
  2. Lingerie Shop
  3. The saga begins.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1275947-Shrunk-and-Sold/cid/V88S8GVFW-Panty-Passengers
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1275947
Charles is kidnapped and shrunk. Even worse, he is sold to uncaring women!
This choice: Deep Cleavage Necklaces  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Panty Passengers

    by: Super Tom Brother
Charlie was confused as to what a panty passenger was, and the lady simply said; think about it. Then she unceremoniously dropped him into the box. He did so, and realized he was to be used as a toy for working women who don't have time to use a vibrator. Unfortunately he was correct, and was purchased by a beautiful blonde woman. At least he thought she was just a random woman. His eyesight was far worse from the shrinking process. If he only knew that he had been bought by his own daughter; he probably could have talked her out of the things she would end up doing to him. When he finally got a clear look at her face, she didn't recognize him as her father and proceeded to place him inside her...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Panties

*Noteb*
2. Spread Vagina

3. Open salivating mouth

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Super Tom Brother (UN: supertombro at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dxhiker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1275947-Shrunk-and-Sold/cid/V88S8GVFW-Panty-Passengers