*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1275947-Shrunk-and-Sold/cid/752793-You-get-stuck-with-Jenny
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1275947
Charles is kidnapped and shrunk. Even worse, he is sold to uncaring women!
This choice: You stay stuck on the bench, and Jenny comes back to sit on you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

You get stuck with Jenny

    by: Cranko
As Stacy stood up, you were stuck to her butt momentarily, and were ripped off of the bench, but did not stay against her ass for very long. Stacy gets up and walks back to her locker, and as you are thankful to be free, Jenny walks over to the bench drying herself off with a towel, displaying her full breasts and her swaying hips. As she came closer to the bench, she tilted her head back and wringed out her hair with the towel, keeping her from seeing you. She turned around and slammed her ass down against the bench, jamming you up her butt crack. She bounced on the bench as she dried off, smashing her walls of flesh back and forth into eachother, squishing you between them. She leaned forward for a second, and dropped her towel on the bench. As she sat back down, she wrapped the towel around her waist, pushing you further into her butt crack by your feet. She stood up, and you could feel her massive buttocks sliding back and forth, rubbing against you.
Jenny walked over to her own locker next to Stacy’s, and pulled a thin white shirt out. It was hardly bigger than a bra, and as she put it on her breasts were squeezed out the top and bottom of the shirt.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You are still in her butt as she finished dressing

*Noteb*
2. Your foot gets caught in a towel thread

*Noteb*
3. Jenny notices you

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Cranko (UN: cranko at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dxhiker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1275947-Shrunk-and-Sold/cid/752793-You-get-stuck-with-Jenny