*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. She suddenly gains weight
  2. Tenten
  3. It starts now!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1276619-Naruto-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/505583-She-suddenly-gains-weight
by Jimmy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1276619
The girls of Naruto get nice and fat!
This choice: She suddenly gains weight  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

She suddenly gains weight

    by: Unknown
when tenten was walking along the streets she fells funny and decides to eat sothing thinking she was hungry when she sits down and order some curry she digs in not relizing every bite she took gave her a pound of fat but she was totally unaware of that and having ordered a bowl that would have her take alot of bites she got a prety big belly when she relized this she notice that hinata sakura and temari were there too and they also had some big bellies so she went over and said hi when they saw her they invited her to eat with them and tey dug in som more however the curry they ordered was diferent becuse it caused them to gain more weight there cloths had started to rip hinatas boobs were huge temari had the bigest belly off them all and sakuras ass was enormus the reson they didnt care was they wanted t be fat but since tenten had gained a pound with every bite she grew huge her cloths then broke off and her belly now stuck out bigger then temaries here ass twice ass bi ass sakuras and her boobs were even bigger then hinatas.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. she keeps eating with them

2. they recive lardand are asked to try it

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Jimmy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1276619-Naruto-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/505583-She-suddenly-gains-weight