*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1278369-fat-fairy-tales/cid/3230413-Red-riding-hood
by amber
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1278369
Fairy tales characters starting to gain weight and becoming really fat. Please add.
This choice: meet the red hood  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Red riding hood

    by: temp404
         The wolf slowly waddled away to find a place to rest after this meal, but soon he notice unfamiliar smell and as it wasn't too far he decided to check it. Soon he notice a girl in red cape sitting on a stump and eating cookies, she immediately noticed him too. As wolf came closer he saw that this girl was pretty chubby and now she's scared, though the beast don't want to eat her right now.
"Relax human, I won't eat you." - said wolf as he lie nearby.
"R-really?"
"Yes, as you can see I'm pretty full right now." - he said patting his bloated middle.
"..."
"So, what are you doing here?"
"Oh, I-I'm visiting my granny, she live alone in this forest, also mom give me a present for her." - the girl point at the cookies in the basket.
"Hm, there is a house in the center of the forest..."
"So you know my granny Mr. Wolf?"
"Uh... Yes I know her! And I recommend to go before you ate all cookies."
"Oh! Right! So, good bye Mr. Wolf!"
         Red riding hood ate the cookie in her hand and head to her grandmother's house and wolf decide to follow her. A few minutes later they reached a clearing with a house. The wolf saw it earlier, but it didn't interest him, until now. So, the meal for tomorrow is defined... thought wolf while he look as the girl enter the house.
         The next day wolf wakes up in his lair. His yesterday meal was already digested adding another layer of fat to his frame. He squeezed himself through the opening of his lair and immediately head to the road. There he notice a Red riding hood, looks like she's visiting her grandmother again.
"Oh, good morning Mr. Wolf!"
"Hello, little girl. I guess today you're visiting your granny too?"
"Yep, but I'm a bit hungry..."
"Ah, I know how to help you. If you go by this road you'll find a lot berries."
"Really? Cool!" - without thinking she go by the road he show her.
         Of course he easily could swallow her right there, but he had better plan, so he head straight to that house to eat Red's grandmother...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Unfortunately for him, she is a witch

*Noteb*
2. His plan worked

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 temp404 (UN: rtemp404 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
amber has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1278369-fat-fairy-tales/cid/3230413-Red-riding-hood