*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Once upon a time
  2. Who
  3. Wich fairy tale
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1278369-fat-fairy-tales/cid/418326-Once-upon-a-time
by amber
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1278369
Fairy tales characters starting to gain weight and becoming really fat. Please add.
This choice: Little red riding hood  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Once upon a time

    by: amber
Once upon a time there lived a girl alone with her mother. Everyone called her little red riding hood because she always wore a red hood.
She was a nice girl with blond hair that covered a cute however chubby face whit a nice smile and a short and also chubby body with a nice notice able potbelly.
One day she woke up and grabbed a skirt and put it on. It maybe was a little tight but it would hold. She also grabbed a white T-shirt with short sleeves and looked at herself in the mirror.
"Do i look cute or what?"
Her mother walked in.
"You look fantastic honey. Really cute. Can you also be a nice girl and take this basket to your grandmother?"
Red looked at her mother. She loved her grandmother a lot but she lived deep in the forest and it was a long walk.
"You know your grandmother is old and weak and she is't feeling well these last days you know."
"Okay mom. I will. But i would liked it if she did't lived so far. Can't she move?"
"You know your grandmother don't want to. She has lived there her whole live with your grandfather and she wants to stay there. Now be a dear and take that basket to her. She loves it when you come. I packed in some delicious goodies."
"All right mom don't worry."
"And don't leave the pad. And watch out for the wolf."
"I will mom don't worry."
And she took the basket and walked into the forest.

You have the following choices:

1. Red meets the wolf

2. Red get's hungry

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 amber (UN: slaike at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
amber has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1278369-fat-fairy-tales/cid/418326-Once-upon-a-time