*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Fly with me to fatter land
  2. A stolen shadow
  3. Wich one
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1278369-fat-fairy-tales/cid/437094-Fly-with-me-to-fatter-land
by amber
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1278369
Fairy tales characters starting to gain weight and becoming really fat. Please add.
This choice: Michiel wakes up  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Fly with me to fatter land

    by: amber
"Where did they put my shadow?"
The pixie pointed at a drawer. He opened it. The pixie looked in the drawer. The boy did't see his shadow so he closed it without giving the pixie time to get out. He looked in more drawers looking for his shadow. Angry he closed another drawer.
The little Michiel woke up and saw the boy. He did't start to scream but calm walked out of bed and walked over to Wendy's bed and shook her shoulder until she woke up.
"Michiel what is it?"
"There is a boy in our room."
Wendy looked up and saw the boy.
"Ah finally i have him. Tink. Where are you?"
Michiel heard some noises out of a drawer and opened it. The pixie flew out and started to make a lot of angry peeping noises to the boy. Strangely enough he seemed to understand the peeping noises.
"Sorry i did't noticed you got in that drawer. Look i got my shadow back. But it still is't attached to my feet."
"Hello! Who are you?" Wendy asked.
The boy looked up and noticed the two kids.
"Oh hello. Don't mind me. I'm just here to get my shadow. but he did't want to stay stuck to my feet."
"Well maybe i can attach you shadow to your feet."
"Really?"
"Sure." She took a needle. "Michiel wake up John please."
"Okay Wendy."
Wendy looked like a tailor while she attached the shadow back to the boys feet.
"I know you. I saw you in my book. You Peter Pan right."
"Yep. That's me. All girls like me because i can give them the best food."
The pixie looked angry at Wendy.
"Oh and thats Tinkerbell. Just call her Tink."
Tink put her nose in the air and turned her back to Peter.
"She is a little jealous."
"So you really come from fatter land?" Michiel asked.
"Sure! If you don't believe me you can come with me. At my home i have some girls that liked to be fed."
Wendy smiled.
"I like to be fed!"
"I thought you would like. That's one of the reasons i first got here."
"But how can we come with you if we can't fly?" Michiel asked.
"Oh it's easy to fly. You need to close your eyes think of something that makes you happy and then you can fly."
The three kids closed their eyes and thought of something that would make them happy but the did't flew an inch.
"Why does't it worked?" Michiel asked.
"Strange. Why... I know! We forget something. Dust!"
Confused they asked: "Dust?"
"Yep! Some fairy dust."
And he grabbed Tinkerbell an shook her like if she was some salt.
"So. Now try again."
And this time Wendy and her brother could really fly.
Tinkerbell face turned from red because of anger to green from jealousy.
Peter flew out the window and the three kids followed him.
Wendy liked the flying. The wind through her hair. It was one of the best things that ever happened.
Peter flew above the city. Wendy and her brothers never before had a chance to look from above at their city and they loved it.
Finally Peter decided that is was enough and he flew right up in the air. Wendy, John and Michiel followed him. And also Tinkerbell but also her light was turning from red to green.
They flew right through the clouds. For a moment Wendy was afraid they loosed each other but then she her brothers and Peter appeared above the clouds.
And there it was. Fatter land. With his forests, open fields, seas and all the other things not to forget the delicious food.
They flew over the water. Wendy saw some mermaids. They happily waved at Peter. Their human half was fat with big round bellies that stopped at their fishtail so it looked like they were hanging over there waistbands.
In the forest Wendy saw some girls with green dresses and leafs in their hair also with big belly's, thighs, puffy pink cheeks, fat arms and butt.
They smiled at her and waved with their sausage fingers.
Wendy waved back but Peter took her. They flew into a hollow tree and appeared in a room.
"Here do i live. Hey kids. come say hello to our new members."
The kids were all...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Fat girls

2. Fat girls and normal sized boys feeding them

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 amber (UN: slaike at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
amber has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1278369-fat-fairy-tales/cid/437094-Fly-with-me-to-fatter-land