*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1281052-Fat-Fanfiction-Vornography/cid/1763630-Skip-to-the-next-morning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1281052
A counterpart to Fat Vornography, this time with a fanfic-style twist...
This choice: Skip to the next morning  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Skip to the next morning

    by: Unknown
The next morning, Shego and Jasmine were cuddled together in bed with Rajah sleeping on the floor with a contempt grin on his face. The bedsheets were coated with various cum stains. The trio were exhausted from last night like they usually were. On set, they had to show restraint otherwise they'd get off script. In bed, they were wild. Jasmine and Shego's relationship was...confusing at best. The only way to describe them for the moment was friends with benefits. They were best friends who were attracted to each other but since they were in the vorno business it was hard to tell if it was actual love or just physical attraction. Neither of them were sure so for now they remained friends and if one of them was in the mood the other would gladly pleasure them.

Shego was the first to wake up, her hair a mess and a strap on still attached to her midsection. She took it off and looked at the clock, which read 8:00 am. They weren't needed on set until 10 so she thought about making breakfast. As she got out of bed, Jasmine stirred awake and smiled. "Leaving so soon?" She teased.

Shego smirked and said, "I'm making breakfast. You want me to actually make something or find some prey?"

Jasmine yawned and burped a little, "How about some actual food. I'm not ready to swallow someone yet."

Shego nodded and headed to the kitchen. While she wasn't the best cook she knew what the princess liked. As she started cooking, her cell phone buzzed and she answered.

"Y'ello." Shego said. It was Manny and he was calling to tell her that...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She and Jasmine got the day off

*Noteb*
2. They're needed on set

*Noteb*
3. They found a universe with a preddish Kim and Ron

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
FFtheSnake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1281052-Fat-Fanfiction-Vornography/cid/1763630-Skip-to-the-next-morning