*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1286542-Farmyard-Anal-Vore/cid/424325-Joy
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Animal · #1286542
The animals on this farm have certain... needs...
This choice: Joy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Joy

    by: Unknown
The horses expression changes to what could only be joy, and your not sure why.

But when your suddenly on the ground, with the horses amazingly erotic and fat ass on your chest, you understand why.

What confuses you more is that... your enjoying this as well.

The horse whinnies, then starts rubbing its cheeks over your chest.

The ass is huge, and covers your whole chest.

You can only just move your arms, and as you try to move it to find a way out from under the horse, it rubs against something.

The horse stops carressing your body with its ass, and freezes.

The horses face turns from joy to complete arousal, and it grins at you.

Its eyes seem to say " So you want to as well, do you?" and you realize what youve just rubbed.

It was the horses...

You have the following choices:

1. Cock

2. Vagina

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Farmlover has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1286542-Farmyard-Anal-Vore/cid/424325-Joy