*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1286542-Farmyard-Anal-Vore/cid/426387-Hunger
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Animal · #1286542
The animals on this farm have certain... needs...
This choice: Hunger  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Hunger

    by: Drez


The horse's eyes turn from confusion to...hunger? But it has some hay in its mouth right? Judging by the belly of the horse, it loves to chow down. The horse spits out the hay it has in its mouth and backs up. As it backs up, you notice what could only be a vagina...meaning, this horse is a female. The horse comes closer to you, and it licks your face with its slimy tongue, You giggle because it does tickle having your face licked. The horse licks everywhere on your face. It still has that look of hunger. Suddenly, the horse's mouth opens wide and it puts your whole head in its mouth! You try to pull out of the mouth, but the horse isn't letting you go...in fact, it's pulling you deeper into its mouth. This horse is eating you! You try to struggle free, but its no use. You're pulled deeper and deeper into its mouth and into its long dark throat. In the course of a few minutes, the horse has swallowed you down whole and you end up in its stomach!

You have the following choices:

1. You aren't alone in the stomach

2. The horse begins to talk!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Drez (UN: erik at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Farmlover has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1286542-Farmyard-Anal-Vore/cid/426387-Hunger