*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Nithog, your mistress
  2. Meeting the dragoness
  3. Male
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1293321-A-Dragons-Slave/cid/427322-Nithog-your-mistress
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1293321
You are found by a dragon in the wilderness, and must obey it's every whim...
This choice: "Anything, you say?"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Nithog, your mistress

    by: Drez


You can see into the dragon's mouth as it rushes at you at high speed. You see bits of bone and clothing in its mouth behind some teeth and you realized that you're going to be eaten by a dragon. Not the ending that you were hoping for....you plea to the dragoness that you'll do anything if she doesn't eat you. This makes the dragoness snap its mouth shut just before you enter it. You're face-to-snout with the dragoness, and you fight off the urge to run. During your excitement of having met a dragon at last, you failed to notice that this dragoness has two huge wings. The wings are folded up beside the dragon, and are red.

"Anything, you say?" asked the dragoness.

"Yes, yes!" you plead. "I'll do anything you want! Just don't eat me!"

"I could use a slave to clean my pretty scales and clean out my mouth.." said the dragoness.

You don't like the sound of being a slave, but you really don't wanna get eaten by this dragoness.

"And my caw could use some cleaning out" said the dragoness.

"Caw?" you ask.

"You might call it a second stomach" said the dragoness. "anyway, you're willing to be my slave, right?" You nod.

"What's your name?" asked the dragoness.

"J-John" you stammer.

"Well, John, I now own you and your name" said the dragoness. "My name is...Nithog. This isn't my true name...but it's the closest for you to pronouce"

You have the following choices:

1. Nithog takes you to her cave

2. Nithog eats you, but doesn't digest you

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Drez (UN: erik at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Farmlover has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1293321-A-Dragons-Slave/cid/427322-Nithog-your-mistress