*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kim Possible
  2. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1295575-Kim-Possible-swap/cid/507162-Kim-Possible
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1295575
You get swapped with a Kim Possible Character
This choice: Kim Possible  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Kim Possible

    by: Federation
It was morning. An alarm was going off. You stretch out your arm to hit the snooze button but are shocked to discover that the alarm clock isn't there.You sit up slowly and open your eyes. The room you are in seems to be like a cartoon. You must have fallen asleep in front of the TV. All you were seeing was what was on at the time.

"Kimmy!" you hear someone say.

Wondering what was on you look around for the TV guide. You are shocked to discover that everything looks like a cartoon. You feel your face, wondering and discover that it feels vaguely normal. So does everything else.

"This is odd!" you say then stop when a girl's voice comes out. You then look around in search of a mirror. Finding one you pick it up and look into it. Kim Possible's face greets you in the mirror.

You have the following choices:

1. Scream

2. faint

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Federation (UN: mystarfleet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Federation has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1295575-Kim-Possible-swap/cid/507162-Kim-Possible