*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A mysterious new master.
  2. Taken to the slaver den.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1304155-Slave-to-a-PokemonDigimon/cid/1054702-A-mysterious-new-master
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1304155
It was just another normal day, until you ended up as a slave.
This choice: I'm a Female slave awaiting sale.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A mysterious new master.

    by: Lordalmar
         The last thing you remember, you are at home; a strange unknown visitor had managed to sneak into your house. You soon awaken in a small cell; the door had been firmly bolted shut. It will only open with a key.

"How do I get home?"

         That will be difficult; you're unsure how you arrived here. There's a bigger problem; what would you do once you escape? You remember hearing human voices as you slowly returned to consciousness.

"If there was only someone who could help me."

         You hear a voice coming from somewhere in the distance. It is not human. It is getting closer to your cell. You hear the jingle of a key; this means you have just been sold. The cell door opens with an audible click. A hooded figure walks into your cell.

"I see my new slave has awoken."

         Many confusing questions are running through your head. You suddenly remember an important detail; this is the creature who was in your house! You hope they are friendly.

"I want to go home!"

         You think carefully before making your next move. You only have one shot at this and do not want to blow your opportunity. The best thing to do is cooperate with them.

"I'm afraid you cannot do that; I've got other plans for you."

         Whoever this strange creature is, they are unconcerned with your plight. You still can't get out because of your enigmatic new owner. You use this chance to seek information.

"What do you want from me?"

"You'll be my personal slave; you'll do whatever I wish!"

         They give you a menacing glare from under their cloak. In hopes of distracting them, you keep the conversation going. Maybe you can get them to reveal their identity.

"There is a problem."

"Oh really, and what would that be?"

         Your master snidely demands. Maybe you could outsmart this strange creature. You see no use in waiting and get right to the point. Now is your only chance.

"I don't even know who you are."

"That is easily fixed."

         Your owner throws off their cloak; you can see their face for the first time. You remember seeing this creature before, but where? You take a closer look at them to confirm your suspicions. It turns out, that they are...

You have the following choices:

1. A Pokemon.

2. A Digimon.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lordalmar (UN: lordalmar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lordalmar has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1304155-Slave-to-a-PokemonDigimon/cid/1054702-A-mysterious-new-master