*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. rest of the day.
  2. Binge breakfast
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1306722-Sonias-Gaining-Adventure/cid/444341-rest-of-the-day
Rated: E · Interactive · Comedy · #1306722
Make Sonia BIGGER and ROUNDER
This choice: Sonia askes where Sonic and Manic are  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

rest of the day.

    by: Unknown
"So Mom where did Sonic and Manic go?" Sonia asked. Aleena paused for a moment and said, "Don't you remember they moved out last month."

"Oh, yeah I forgot," Sonia said and they both got up and walked over to the living room and sat down on their couch and watched TV. For the next four hours they just sat and watched TV, occationaly calling a butler for some food. Over that time they had finished digesting their breakfast and had gotten fatter from it.

At around 3pm they finally got around to going shopping. Aleena bought a new bed and Sonia got some new larger pants, shirts and dresses. After that while waiting for the movers to get the new bed to their home they went grocery shopping and then headed home. When they were unpacking the groceries Sonia noticed they had only bought fattening foods but didn't really care.

That night they ate 3 cakes, 2 bags of cookies and soda for dinner. After dinner they talked and watched an Action movie before going to bed. That night she dreamed only of eating and getting fatter how happy she was doing that. The next morning Sonia awoke to find...

You have the following choices:

1. she had gained 30 pounds over night.

2. She was extremly hungry.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
HedgeOvrlrd has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1306722-Sonias-Gaining-Adventure/cid/444341-rest-of-the-day