*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1314099-Shrinking-Can-Be-Hazardous/cid/441844-Shrunk-Next-To-The-Mailbox
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1314099
You could get crushed or end up in some girl or woman’s belly.
This choice: Outside your home, going to get the mail, but the mail lady hadn't arrived yet..  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Shrunk Next To The Mailbox.

    by: OBusywriter
         You had shrunk when you were going to get the mail. You had passed out when you were at the mailbox. Now the mailbox was towering over you. The mail lady, Lisa who is only 24 years old, hadn't come yet. You liked her, she was always friendly to you; you played with the thought that she had the hots for you, since every once in a while she would say, "how are you doing today cutie," and also, "you still with your girlfriend." You were waiting for her so you could get her help. After waiting for about ten minutes, Lisa showed up in her little mail truck. You knew she had to get out of her truck to put the mail in the box so you figured that was when you could get her attention. You figured it would be difficult, because she was pretty quick at putting the mail in the box and getting back on the truck. To your surprise it was much easier because, as she got off her truck and got to the box, she dropped a letter and it landed right next to you.
         You watched as she bent over to pick it up and as she gasped when she saw you. Soon after you felt the soft skin of her hands as she picked you up and brought you up to her face for a closer look. "Jason is that you," Lisa asked, "How did you get like this?" While telling her that you had no idea how, you gazed at her beauty. She had raven black hair that flowed down and framed her lovely C-cup breasts. She had wonderfully smooth milky white skin, bright blue eyes, and full plump red lips. You are mesmerized by her beauty. She asks if there is anybody at your home that she can turn you over to to get help. You decided you wanted to stay with her at this size for a while, you thought it would be fun; so you tell her that nobody is home, even though your sisters and cousin are playing a board game in the back of the house. "So, Jason you shrunken cutie, are in my care now," Lisa giggled, "this will be interesting." You figured you would be fine and safe in her care.

What happened next?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 OBusywriter (UN: writerlord at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OBusywriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1314099-Shrinking-Can-Be-Hazardous/cid/441844-Shrunk-Next-To-The-Mailbox