*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1314099-Shrinking-Can-Be-Hazardous/cid/454525-Theres-a-hole-in-my-Pocket
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1314099
You could get crushed or end up in some girl or woman’s belly.
This choice: Lisa places you in the front pocket of her shorts and continues her mail route..  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Theres a hole in my Pocket

    by: Unknown
"I'll just put you in my pocket until I'm done with my mail route." and with that she places you in the front pocket of her shorts. She releases you and fall to the bottom of the pocket, but you don't stop falling! You slide past her leg and land with a thud onto the ground, Lisa's pocket had a hole in it! Lisa opens up your mailbox and places a couple letters in there. You wave and yell to try to get her attention again, but its no use since she only found you because she dropped some letter. She goes into the van and drives away. You are left next to your mailbox alone for a while.

Later a shadow looms over you and a feminine voice speaks, "Oh, Jason must not have picked up his mail yet, I'll bring it in for him." You recognize the voice and turn to see...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
OBusywriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1314099-Shrinking-Can-Be-Hazardous/cid/454525-Theres-a-hole-in-my-Pocket