*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1314661-Pokemon-girl-tickling/cid/1083976-tickles-her-feet-with-just-his-claws
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1314661
Choose your favorite female character from pokemon and tickle her!!!
This choice: tickles her feet with just his claws  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

tickles her feet with just his claws

    by: Ballisticfury
Meowth extended his claws and ran them down May's sole. "HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!! PLEASE STOP! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA NO MORE HAHAHAHHAHAHHAH!!" Meowth stopped to give May a breather. She panted out of breath, sweating quite profusely. "Listen, I'll let you go if ya get me Pikachu, ya understand?" May looked at Meowth" Never...I'll never talk". Meowth retracted his claws, "Hmm..ok..but that resistance will cost ya." Meowth walked up to may's stocked feet and started licking them with his rough cat tongue. "HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!! STOOOOP!! HAHAHAHAHAHH!!" Meowth continued to lap May's bare soles and toes with his sandpaper-like tongue. Then...

You have the following choices:

1. A sudden feeling came over him

2. He stopped to give her a breather

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ballisticfury (UN: riddleguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Master_tickler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1314661-Pokemon-girl-tickling/cid/1083976-tickles-her-feet-with-just-his-claws