*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1317671-Favorite-Female-WG/cid/1176359-Went-to-the-movie-theatre
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1317671
A weight gain story involving some of my own, and many others favorite characters!
This choice: Went to the movie theatre  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Went to the movie theatre

    by: Unknown
Rouge had the idea that she could watch a movie and the same time relax. Rouge walked across the street to the local theater and bought a ticket. While walking across the lobby looking for her ticket she was entranced by the smell of popcorn. The butter and the salt tickled her taste buds. She needed it.

Rouge then patted her belly feeling that it was still bloated but she didn't care. Rouge ordered 3 large tubs of popcorn, 2 soft drinks, and 8 boxes of candy. The teenager looked at Roué with a quizzical expression but then got right back to work. The teenager handed Rouge the food and watched her go into the theater. 

Inside Rouge chowed down on the popcorn taking frequent breaks to slurp the soda and swallow her candy. By the end of the movie...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Rouge grew in height and in weight

*Noteb*
2. Rouge was fat

*Noteb*
3. Free choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
somebody1208 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1317671-Favorite-Female-WG/cid/1176359-Went-to-the-movie-theatre