*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Other
  2. The wait
  3. The beginning.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1326884-Of-Small-Matters/cid/549818-Other
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1326884
A shrinking story of my own design. Read and add at your own risk.
This choice: Other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Other

    by: Chozo
As they chit-chat and wait for the bus to arrive, a creepy looking Goth person comes and sits down at a nearby bench. The two girls speak more softly, because they really don't like the look of this guy and think he might have some supernatural evil powers or something, based on his dark appearance and numerous piercings. They each breathe a sigh of relief when a city bus with the number 666 on it comes and picks him up.

"Wow! I didn't know freaks like that came out during the day time!" Said Michelle.

"Me either!" Grace said, and laughed. "But hey! it looks like he left something behind on the bench!"

The two girls run over, and they find a little black book which appears to be bound with human skin - in fact there appears to be a face on the book staring back at them! "Holy shit! What the hell is this evil thing?" Michelle shouts, and runs over towards it. Before Grace can stop her, the curly haired girl grabbed the book and started to read it. "This looks like some sort of spell book to awake demons or something!" she exclaims.

"There wouldn't happen to be a spell in there to make the damned bus get here quicker, is there?" said Grace.

"Hmm, Let's see..."

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Chozo (UN: chozo_ghost at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Survivor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1326884-Of-Small-Matters/cid/549818-Other