*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Which game?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1326901-Fire-Emblem-Gts/cid/449667-Which-game
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1326901
A gts/shrinking interactive for the Fire Emblem games. Additions appreciated.
Chapter #1

Which game?

    by: Don't renew my account
Ok I've had enough of people making junk chapters on this interactive. No more one liners, if you want a story line click the game, click a branch, have option 1 start the story-line and option allow the person to make another storyline. No one is going to add to a one line chapter in 2016 or beyond.

And yes, it says gts but shrunken man is allowed. Heck shrunken woman is allowed, provided she interacts with other woman.

We have:

Fire Emblem (Gba) (the first american released Fire Emblem and still the best one)

Fire Emblem: Fates (3DS, out in America 19/02/16. Out in England 05/20/16. For those who haven't figured it out, I'm english)

Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS). And yes, almost all the chapters here are for Awakening.

Fire Emblem 6 (Japanese only prequel to the first gba fire emblem. The Fire Emblem featuring Roy)

Sacred Stones and the Tellius games (Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn) are on the next page, as are
Japanese Fire Emblems (the games we never got)... if anyone gives a dam about them

You have the following choices:

1. Fire Emblem (Gba)

2. Fire Emblem: Fates

3. Fire Emblem Awakening

4. Fire Emblem 6

5. Outrealms

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Don't renew my account (UN: 7777 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WritingGuy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1326901-Fire-Emblem-Gts/cid/449667-Which-game