*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1329509-Body-Part-Swap-------PLEASE-ADD/cid/1848543-Someone-else
by Smiles
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1329509
While walking home something happens to you allowing you to swap two peoples body parts.
This choice: Someone else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Someone else

    by: Unknown
Knowing you can now swap body parts with other people by wearing their clothes you wonder what would happen if swapped the same body part with someone else. So you head down to the laundry and pull a pair of Becca's panties out of the dryer. Next sneak back up to your room without anyone noticing. You take off your brothers underwear, giving you a look at his larger cock, you don't really want to get rid of it just yet but messing with Becca and Ron without them knowing it was you is too good an opportunity to pass up.

Before you put Becca's panties on you give Ron's penis a few strokes to make it erect. Next you pull up the panties over the erect penis, it is a bit of a challenge but you manage to cover it with the panties and as soon as it does it fades away. You pull down the panties to reveal your new vagina, it looks weird being in between your legs and you would very much like to experience it fully, but for now you just grab a pair of your underwear and pull them up.

As you do you hear Becca scream as she discovers she now has Ron's genitals and after you get your genitals back you hear Ron scream.

You can't help but laugh knowing that both Becca and Ron have each other's genitals and their is nothing to tie it back to you.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Ron didn't notice that he had your gentials earlier

*Noteb*
2. Ron noticed the first swap earlier

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Smiles has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1329509-Body-Part-Swap-------PLEASE-ADD/cid/1848543-Someone-else