*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Morph his entire body away
  2. other
  3. Ron
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1329509-Body-Part-Swap-------PLEASE-ADD/cid/3157450-Morph-his-entire-body-away
by Smiles
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1329509
While walking home something happens to you allowing you to swap two peoples body parts.
This choice: Morph his entire body away  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Morph his entire body away

    by: Unknown
You then had a brilliant idea. Your older brother Ron's constant bragging about his muscles provided the perfect first step for you to play with your morphing powers.

You find him sleeping in his room in his tanktop and basketball shorts, resting after an intense game. With a little concentration, you focus your powers on his body and watch in amazement as it seems to shrink and vanish into his head, leaving him totally bodiless. Without a neck, or indeed a torso, to support him, he simply rolls off the bed and bonks his forehead on his carpeted floor.

"Ah! Dammit, did I roll off my bed again? Hey, bro, help me up," he called out. Fearing for his safety, you added an additional condition to his new form that would make his head impervious to almost any damage. You then pick him up and dust him off.

"Thanks man, I know it can be annoying to help em out all the time, what with me being born without a body, but I really appreciate it."

You were a little shocked, since when was Ron such a nice guy, especially to you? And why did he think he was born without a body? Reality must have altered around the morph you made. It seems being a head led Ron down a much more humble life. You had to see how much he remembered.

"No problem, Ron. You seem kinda wiped out, what were you doing earlier before you fell asleep?" you ask.

"Playing basketball wtih the guys, y'know, like i do most Saturdays."

"You? How do you play basketball without a body?"

"I'm the ball, of course! I'm extra bouncy and it's not like it hurts or anything, are you ok? Did you hit your head?"

"No, I was just curious, sorry," you say, looking away.

"Alright little bro, it's just weird that you'd forget. You were the one that took me to the game, after all."

"I was?" you reply, shocked.

"Yeah, you carry me around most places. It's not like I can get around by myself."

This was a lot to take in, but even weirder was the fact that your memories were beginning to change a little too. Not as much as Ron's, you still remember his body and how you morphed it away, but you also remember bringing his head to the basketball court and tossing it to his friends. You also remember a lot more, the games you two would play with his head, your alternating school schedule where you would carry him to his classes every other day at college between your classes at high school, even... oh no! You're both late, you were supposed to wake him up 10 minutes ago to take him to...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Smiles has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1329509-Body-Part-Swap-------PLEASE-ADD/cid/3157450-Morph-his-entire-body-away