*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ron's now John
  2. Becoming Ron...
  3. When?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1329509-Body-Part-Swap-------PLEASE-ADD/cid/452594-Rons-now-John
by Smiles
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1329509
While walking home something happens to you allowing you to swap two peoples body parts.
This choice: Ron realizes what happened  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Ron's now John

    by: Unknown
Ron comes into your room as you only he's wearing the clothes he was wearing before the switch.

"What did you do you little creep!" he yells at you in your cracking voice.

"I just took what you owed me for 15 years," you say in his calm mature voice.

"Get out of my clothes and give me back my body!" Ron yells at you.

"Sorry, John, but I'm the older brother now."

Ron stops at you calling him by your old name.

"Now I suggest you change out of those clothes, someone might think you've gone crazy," you say as you hand him the clothes that you had just recently removed to make the switch.

Ron (now John) takes them sullenly and changes into them slowly. You take the hamper of what is now your clothes and the clothes that Ron had just changed out of.

You went to Ron's room and changed into those clothes and felt even more comfortable. The body you had always wanted was yours now... and it felt good...

You have the following choices:

1. Go to school

2. Explore

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Smiles has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1329509-Body-Part-Swap-------PLEASE-ADD/cid/452594-Rons-now-John