*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Yes
  2. Dave's Sister?
  3. Best Friend?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1329509-Body-Part-Swap-------PLEASE-ADD/cid/585808-Yes
by Smiles
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1329509
While walking home something happens to you allowing you to swap two peoples body parts.
This choice: Yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Yes

    by: Adeptus Astartes
You head over to your best friend's house and knock on the door, its his mom who answers;
"Oh hey John, Dave just nipped to the shop, he should be back soon, if you want to head upstairs and wait for him that's fine"... she says with a smile.

"Ok, thanks" you reply, before walking into the house, and as you walk past the living room heading to the stairs you see Dave's 17-year old sister Sarah asleep on the couch.
Your heart rate increases as you consider the possibilities...

After heading upstairs, instead of turning right and heading into Dave's room, you turn left and quietly enter Sarah's bedroom, making sure the door doesn't creak on the way in.
Once inside you close the door and look around, it is quite tidy for a teenage girl's bedroom, but you quickly catch site of the skirt you saw Sarah wearing yesterday, discarded in the corner of the room, along with a pair of her shoes, ankle-strap sandals with a 3-inch wedge heel.

You quickly walk over to the items and look back at the door before taking your own shoes, socks and pants off. A smile forms on your face as you step into Sarah's skirt and pull it up your legs, then as you pull up the zip securing the skirt in place you also squeeze your feet into her sandals and fasten the straps. You then wait....and sure enough a tingling sensation runs through your lower half.

The pain in your feet caused by wearing shoes two sizes too small slowly goes away, and your legs suddenly feel colder. You look down and are excited at the sight that greets you.
Sarah's unmistakebly female legs are now attached to your body, and her feet have replaced yours, her pink-coated toe nails peeping out of the sandals on your feet.

Just one thing spoils it...the large bulge in the front of the skirt you had on, looking back at the door you laugh at the thought of Sarah asleep downstairs...sporting your hairy male legs and big feet. You then look again at the bulge in your/Sarah's skirt, then you glance across at her underwear drawer. Do you...

You have the following choices:

1. Swap your penis for Sarah's pussy?

*Noteb*
2. Reverse the swaps you've caused?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Adeptus Astartes (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Smiles has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1329509-Body-Part-Swap-------PLEASE-ADD/cid/585808-Yes