*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Nile Queen
  2. Mega's Tropolis
  3. Levice the Great
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1329525-The-Biggest-Change/cid/1576247-The-Nile-Queen
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1329525
A gentle giant anthro story, for those who like them absurdly huge.
This choice: Completely New Setting  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

The Nile Queen

    by: Unknown
As you wake up, you grunt slightly as if you're in intense pain. You get up and feel your head and realize that you have a large bandage on your head and you feel around to sense some scars. "Huh?" you ask. You then look and gasp to see you're missing part of your shoulder. "What is going on?!" you yell. You then see a man with dark skin in Egyptian garbs carrying a cobra shaped staff. "Ah, General Atomos, you're finally awake."

You look down to see your chest is not only well muscled, but covered in all sorts of scars and you're wearing an Egyptian style garb you'd expect on someone really important. "General?" You ask. "Me? What happened." The doctor just gives a smile. "We won the war." "War?! What war? Did something happen that I didn't know about. Ouch!" You feel your head is throbbing like crazy. You must've sustained a heavy injury. The doctor runs up to you and helps you off the bed you were on and you look around to see you'e in an Egyptian temple. You run out and see nothing but desert sands for miles and the room is decorated with multiple animal totems the size of skyscrapers.

"Rest now General," said the doctor. "You took the greatest injuries against the Remulans. "Remulans?" you ask. "Who are the Remulans." "Doctor," says a female voice. "Has the general awakened." You turn your head to see a dark skinned girl around your age, with bright blue eyes and markings on her face and shoulders. She was wearing gold scarab shaped earrings and a blue Egyptian dress with the Eye of Horus around her neck. "Ah," said the doctor. "Princess Nefira. I'm glad to report General Atomos has made a full recovery. Almost." "Princess?" you ask in confusion. Nefira looks at you in pure concern. "Oh no," she says as she walks up to you and feels your head. "Amnesia. Mother will need to see him immediately." "Mother?" you ask in shock. "You mean the queen." "Of course," says Nefira. "Follow me. Mother wants to congratulate you personally for the victory against the Remulans."

Nefira walks down a long hallway, prompting you to follow behind her. You look to see the hallway is quite high and must go on for miles. "Uh," you say. "Princess was it? What exactly happened?" Nefira turns her head and continues to look in concern. "You really don't remember? It was a terrible battle. Even my mother the queen had to join the war." "Wow? That bad." Nefira gives a really frightend look. "You haven't heard the worst. The Remulans had a weapon that could even take Mother out." You're wondering why they would need a specific weapon to take out the queen. She must've been quite powerful. "Fortunately you stopped them and killed their general before they could use it. For that I thank you. Okay. We're here. The throne room.

You and Princess Nefira walk up to the door and you see that the door appeared to be attached to the center of a much larger door that looked several times the size of a skyscraper. Nefira opens the door and calls out to her mother. "Mother!" she yells. "General Atomos is awake!" "Excellent." Says another female voice. "I was beginning to worry about my bravest soldier's well being." You look forward and are in total surprise and awe. Queen Terweg wasn't even human. She was a gray skinned hippopotamus anthro with long black hair in a bob cut with a gold tiara with a hawk's head in the center, bearing sapphire eyes. She was wearing an ankh necklace and earrings much like her daughters along with a white regal dress. This hippo queen had red markings around her bright blue eyes and gold and silver bracelets around her arms. But what struck you most about your hippo queen was that she was huge. She was big enough to carry you and her human daughter among others on just one of her finger nails. This hippo had to be at least ten miles tall.

You have the following choices:

1. Continue this Storyline

*Noteb*
2. Different Storyline

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Flangies has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1329525-The-Biggest-Change/cid/1576247-The-Nile-Queen