*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Eating contest
  2. All
  3. First Choice
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1332146-The-ChipmunksChipettes-Weight-Gain/cid/2041790-Eating-contest
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1332146
A weight gain story involving the Alvin and the Chipmunks and Chipettes
This choice: Eating contest  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Eating contest

    by: las moras
"You've got to be kidding me." Simon said as he looked at the flyer Alvin was showing him and Theodore. He wanted the three of them to sign up for three-person eating contest.
"Come on there is a huge cash prize and we can definitely win." Alvin insisted. "Come on you're with me Theodore, don't you want to stuff yourself silly and get paid to do it?"
"W-well it does sound like fun." Theodore said turning towards Simon with a pleading look in his eyes.
"Fine all right I'll sign up for the contest." Simon relented. "This is hardly the most ridiculous thing you've dragged me into."
---
"You've got to be kidding me." Britney said as she looked at the flyer Eleanor was showing her and Jeanette.
"Come on it'll be fun we might even win some money." Eleanor insisted.
"It does sound like fun." Jeanette said.
Britney was about to object again but stopped, it was clear Eleanor really wanted this and even risking damage to her slim figure there was a lot of money to be made. after debating it internally for a few moments Britney finally said.
"Okay"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 las moras (UN: ohshc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
chibi1992 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1332146-The-ChipmunksChipettes-Weight-Gain/cid/2041790-Eating-contest