*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Four enigmatic characters...
  2. Disgaea
  3. Select your world
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1332968-Nippon-Ichi-Software-Weight-Gain/cid/630147-Four-enigmatic-characters
by Iruiel
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1332968
Take Nippon Ichi's women and fatten them up to incredible sizes. Covers all games.
This choice: Rozalin  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Four enigmatic characters...

    by: Thatguythere
Dozing fretfully, a young blonde tossed and turned in her bed, while her eyes flitted behind her eyelids as horrid dreams played and replayed, scenarios where she was murdering innocent villagers or destroying countless homes. With each whimper, the guards outside her room winced.

"I truly feel sorry for Lady Rozalin..." the first said, his beefy arms crossed over his scarred, bare chest. The chains around his wrists clinked with each movement, and he quickly snatched at them to silence the sound. "I mean, rejected by Sir Adell for something she couldn't even help."

"Yeah! What a meanie! He needs to get his head out of his butt and screwed on straight!" the second guard agreed, nodding furiously and bobbing on her furry feet restlessly, almost tempted to do a few flips to get the anxiety out of her system.

"Mai...be quiet. Kai...I agree with you." a third guard said quietly yet solidly, his eyes hard as he glared over the collar of his steel lined, dark blue trenchcoat. Standing straight up next to the door, he sighed. "Adell had his reasons. After all, our lord was and now once again is the most feared Overlord in all the cosmos."

The clicking of boots could be heard moments later, silencing the chatter of the three as the head of all of Rozalin's guards walked around the corner, his arms folded like Kai's, though over a gleaming gold vest. Boots as black as onyx clicked on the marble floors, and his dark blonde hair fanned out behind him due to his swift gait.

"The three of you are to shut up NOW. You will be quiet about Lady Rozalin's dilemma, you will not speak of Adell. You will guard the room against attackers and you will do so SILENTLY. Otherwise I will personally hurl you into the Dark Sun. I will not have gossip floating amongst my soldiers. Is that CLEAR?"

"YES LORD FENRIR!" the three terrified soldiers replied, arranging into a more effective formation for observation. Their stiff straight posture seemed to be adequate, as the imposing Omega Sentinel turned and clicked away, pushing up his sleeve to look at his watch.

"Nearly time for the chefs to begin preparing the Mistresses breakfast...I just pray that those three imbeciles don't wake her prematurely. I just wish that she would allow me to deal with them. Ah well. When Mistress Rozalin orders something, I follow..." Fenrir said quietly, heading off to the kitchen to head the preparation of breakfast.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thatguythere (UN: senfenrir at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Iruiel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1332968-Nippon-Ichi-Software-Weight-Gain/cid/630147-Four-enigmatic-characters