*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Morning Jog
  2. A Four Inch Life.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1333849-A-Shrunken-Life-At-College/cid/2756131-Morning-Jog
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1333849
College is hard when you are only 4 inches tall.
This choice: In the hallway in that leads to many of the bedrooms in the house.....  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Morning Jog

    by: Rhita Gawr
While you loved your girlfriend Lisa, and loved how close you got to be to her, it was nice to have some time to yourself... So your morning jogs down the sorority hall were pleasant. After the episode with Kristy, it had taken a lot of talking to get Lisa to agree, but she had eventually acquiesced to the activity, since you agreed to only go out into the hall, and only early enough in the morning that everyone else would be asleep still.

Ever since the Kristy episode, you had craved the adrenaline rush, and jogging down the hall was the closest you expected to get while keeping your girlfriend happy. Sure, it was no 'dangling over the gaping maw of a hungry woman', but you made do just imagining that someone was chasing after you to turn you into breakfast. On top of that, it felt good to build up a little sweat and to stay in healthy shape. Plus the thin carpet floor was soft while not allowing you to sink right down.

Unfortunately for you, on this morning it wasn't just going to be your imagination. As you were reaching the far end of your jog, about half a dozen doors down from Lisa's room, you noticed the sound of footsteps approaching you...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rhita Gawr (UN: rhita_gawr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OBusywriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1333849-A-Shrunken-Life-At-College/cid/2756131-Morning-Jog