*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1333849-A-Shrunken-Life-At-College/cid/454551-Tina-Is-A-Nice-Girl
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1333849
College is hard when you are only 4 inches tall.
This choice: No problem, it is only Tina, one of the nice girls in the house.....  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Tina Is A Nice Girl.

    by: OBusywriter
         "Hey, little guy, venturing out to get lunch huh," said Tina, one of the nice girls that Lisa has to watch over you while she is at class. Tina drops you on the counter. "Thanks Tina," you said, "You're always a big help." Tina smiled, "I'm always glad to help a friend. I'm hungry and your hungry. Why don't I just make both of us some lunch." "Sounds great, thanks," you said. Tina made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for the both of you. She was always good at making little sandwiches that were just your size. She placed you with your sandwich on her plate next to her sandwich. She put some BBQ chips next to her sandwich and broke off some small bits of chip and gave them to you. The two of you had a nice time eating lunch and talking.
         Tina brought up an interesting question, "Jason, I know this is a weird question, but I want to know what you think. Do you think I look good, am I attractive?" You were shocked that she had to ask such a question. Tina had long brunette hair, she was 5ft 7in, with a nice lean athletic body, pert B-cup breasts, and nice long legs that lead up to a sexy round ass. "Tina, you are vision of loveliness, you are a beauty. If I wasn't in love with Lisa, I would ask you out right now," you answer. To your surprise and liking, Tina gave your whole face kiss, "You are too kind. Lisa is lucky to have boyfriend like you." "Why did you ask such a question," you asked. "Well, I have never had a boyfriend and guys have never asked me out," she answered. "All you have to know Tina," you said, "is that I think that most guys are intimidated by a girl as beautiful as you, so they are shy about asking you out. I think if there is a guy that you like, you should make the first move. I'm sure you will have no problem finding a guy that likes you." Tina smiled and kissed you again, "Thanks for the advice Jason, you're always a big help."

Next?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 OBusywriter (UN: writerlord at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OBusywriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1333849-A-Shrunken-Life-At-College/cid/454551-Tina-Is-A-Nice-Girl