*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Natasja
  2. Let's start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1335716-Little-girls-big-weight-gain/cid/455320-Natasja
by amber
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1335716
Young girls starting to gain weight and become fat
This choice: Natasja  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Natasja

    by: amber
"All right we're done shopping." Vivian said(Vivian is the mother of Natasja).

Natasja was glad they were done. She was shy and liked it to be alone. Or just by her parents or friends. She did't liked it to go to the store because there were so many other people. But she liked it when shopping was over because then they had food. And Natasja loved food. She was a bit heavy for her age with a chubby belly and butt. Vivian did't really worried. After all Natasja was only six years old.

"So let's go home."

"Mommy do we have pizza?"

"Of course we do. We have eight pizza's."

Natasja smiled. She loved pizza more then everything else.

"Mommy i'm hungry!"

"Wanna go eat something at... the pizza place?"

Natasja got up in her seat.

"Yeah! Pizza place! Pizza place!"

"Slow down! Pizza monster." Vivian said smiling.

They arrived at the Pizza place.

"Could you get a pizza for me mommy?"

"Sure honey. What for a one do you want?"

"A large Pizza with every thing on it!"

"Do you really think you be able to finish of a whole pizza?"

Vivian knew it was a stupid question. Natasja was always able to finish of her Pizza. And also every other kind of food. Natasja just loved to eat food.

"I can! I can!"

"All right honey. I get a whole pizza for you."

Natasja smiled.

Vivian got out the car to get some Pizza. Natasja was waiting in the car until her mother returned.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 amber (UN: slaike at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
amber has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1335716-Little-girls-big-weight-gain/cid/455320-Natasja