*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lunch time
  2. Mia-Lin
  3. Let's start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1335716-Little-girls-big-weight-gain/cid/457022-Lunch-time
by amber
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1335716
Young girls starting to gain weight and become fat
This choice: Her friends wake her up  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Lunch time

    by: amber
"Hey Mia!"

Amy a normal sized girl with long blond hair shook her shoulder,

"What is it? I'm sleeping."

"Sure? You don't wanna miss lunch right."

"Is it lunch time? Why did't you say so?"

"Did't get a chance."

"Come on let's go! I'm hungry."

"Ah there you are." Their teacher said. "I started to worry wen you did't showed up after i said it was time for lunch."

"I fall asleep. But now i'm really hungry!"

"Well i think your belly is already big enough." Amy said and she rubbed it.

"All right you two. Sit down. It's time for dinner. We have Chinese today. That's lucky for you Mia-Lin."

"Yeah Chinese. I love Chinese."

All the kids started to eat. Mia-Lin was eating with big bites and very fast. She tried to get as much if was possible. She liked Chinese food so much that she was prepared to even eat herself sick.

"Wow you were really hungry." Amy said.

"That fat Chinese pig is always hungry." A mean voice from the other end of the table said.

"Oh put a sock in it Roxanne!" Amy yelled.

Roxanne put her nose in the air and ignored her.

When Mia-Lin filled her plate for the fourth time Amy started to worry a little about her friends gluttony.

"Your still hungry?"

"I love Chinese food."

Since all the food was almost gone Amy did't worried so much any more.

"You're still gonna eat that?" Mia-Lin asked Amy and pointed at her friends plate.

"If you wanted you can have it."

Mia-Lin did't stopped eating until the last bite was gone. She felt really stuffed. Her stomach was bloated. She got up and walked back to were the books were and lied again in the pillows to let the food digest.

Suddenly someone walked over to her. It was Amy.

"So here you are. Don't feel to bad about what Roxanne said. She is always teasing others."

"I don't feel bad about what Roxanne said. I'm just a little stuffed."

You have the following choices:

1. She asks Amy to rub her belly

2. Amy asks her to go playing

3. Mia-Lin wants to sleep some more

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 amber (UN: slaike at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
amber has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1335716-Little-girls-big-weight-gain/cid/457022-Lunch-time