*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Susie
  2. This ones
  3. Let's start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1335716-Little-girls-big-weight-gain/cid/504519-Susie
by amber
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1335716
Young girls starting to gain weight and become fat
This choice: Susie  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Susie

    by: amber
Susie was a fat kid. She always was since she started to drink from the bottle. Her mother was the one who is responsible for her daughters weight. Susie was born in the USA but her mother was't. She came from a far land. Susie never found out why she leaved or wich country she came from. Every time when she asked her mother about it Her mother stuffed some food in her mouth so she would be quiet And did't answer her question. But one of the things Susie did know about the country her mother lived before was this: Women in that country need to be fat. If you were fat that means you came from a rich family. How fatter you were how better. And that was one of the things her mother still believed in. Or at least for her own daughter. She herself wasn't so fat. Susie some times thought that was the reason why her mother leaved. Susie's mother always fed Susie great amounts of food with a lot of fat in it. This was the reason why Susie became so fat. Because her mother wanted her to become fat. And if Susie gained another pound her mother told her how proud she was.
But i guess you wonder how Susie felt about this right. Well Susie was always been told by her mother (before she even understood her) that girls need to be fat. That she would get a nice man when she was older and that she would make her proud when she would gain some more. Hearing this her whole life made her believe that girls need to be fat. And she liked it that she could eat every thing anytime because she liked to eat. And with how much she gained they bough many times new clothes. and Susie liked to try on clothes. And get some junk food when they were in town.
Susie also ha a little brother named Ronnie. He was only three years old. Susie loved her only brother. Ronnie was't fat like Susie more skinny. Girls needed to fat but boy's did't. They need to be strong.
And i suppose i need to tell about Susie's father now. Need to do it sooner or later. Her father left them when Susie was three and her mother was pregnant from Ronnie. However she did't knew she was pregnant by then. Susie of course did't really understand what happened by then but she knew something was missing and tried to fill it by eating what made her mother happy that made her happy. Susie did't see her father since he left and he probably does't even know he also has a son. Why her father left is also a question she doesn't know the answer.
Her mother is kind of rich. Her parents were and when they died in an accident a few years ago she earned all their money since she was their only child.

All right i understand that Susie's live sounds a little complex short version Susie lives together with her mother and her brother Ronnie. Her dad left her mother is rich and she fattens up Susie because She believes girls need to be fat and Susie is okay with that.
Now you know everything we can start the story. Susie was...

You have the following choices:

1. home

2. at school (kindergarten)

3. somewhere else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 amber (UN: slaike at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
amber has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1335716-Little-girls-big-weight-gain/cid/504519-Susie