*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1335716-Little-girls-big-weight-gain/cid/611122-Play-outside
by amber
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1335716
Young girls starting to gain weight and become fat
This choice: Continue argument  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Play outside

    by: amber
"I won't do it. I just will keep doing what i do."

"No your not. You're going to lose weight."

"You can't force me."

"You bet i can. I can put you on an activity group."

"Then i will just sit there without doing anything!"

"If you do that then i will take away your computer!"

"No! Not the computer!"

Eating cookies and playing at the computer where two of Jessica's biggest hobbies. She did't want too lose one of them and just stay lazy before the computer. But seeing her mother she knew that there would be some change in that.

"W... what do you want me too do?"

"All day long your sitting on your fat butt in front of the computer. Go outside. Playing tag with the kids next door."

"They only like hide and seek. It's a stupid game i always lose."

"Maybe it's because your too fat too hide. Besides even if you lose it's more exercise then anything you do now."

"But it's freezing outside. I hate the cold. Can't i wait until t's summer?"

"You can throw snowballs or build a snowman or sledge. You can do a lot of fun things.

"But i don't like the cold."

"You have a huge layer of fat too keep yourself warm." Her mother said snappish.

"But i still don't have any shirt that fits!"

"And who's fault is that?"

"Eh... I guess that would be me. But i can't go without any good clothes."

"Fine you win now. You can continue sitting on your fat butt in front of the computer. Today! Tomorrow we go clothes shopping and then you go outside if you like it or not. By the way better pull out those pants before they rip too or lose the button and the same goes for that shirt."

Jessica pulled of her pants and handed them too her mother and rolled on her belly. Her mother saw how all her daughters fat was pushed too the sides. Jessica noticed how her mother watched and went sitting wit her legs crossed under her. Her mother saw that her belly and thighs completely covered her daughters underwear. But then Jessica bowed her head to one side with a nice smile. Seeing her there so with her two tails behind her made her look so cute that Julie could't stay too mad.

"Well you can play at the computer today so go ahead but tomorrow you go outside. It's not like i never let you play at the computer but just not as much if now."

Jessica waddled just in her underwear back too the computer an continued watching. But was a bit worried. Tomorrow she need to go outside and she hated that.


*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 amber (UN: slaike at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
amber has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1335716-Little-girls-big-weight-gain/cid/611122-Play-outside