*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1336129-The-Shrinker-Or-The-Shrunken/cid/455797-You-Are-Freshman-Jack
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1336129
Who will you be? The person who shrinks people, or the one who gets shrunken?
This choice: Jack, 15, no power, freshman in high school, only in his second week there......  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You Are Freshman Jack.

    by: OBusywriter
         You are Jack Small, you are a fifteen year old freshman at Shrinkalot High. You survived your first week in high school, but now it was your second week in a series of hopefully many more weeks to come. Several of your best friends and your girlfriend, were gobbled up by some seniors last week, you have no friends now. You have seen several upper class girls looking you over and licking their lips, one of them was even bold enough to walk up and lick your face to see how you tasted. It turned you on to get attention from so many hot girls, but you wanted to be with one no be eaten by one. You had to admit that you thought it might be pretty hot to be sucked on by one of them, like candy. There was also a sophomore girl that seemed to wink at you a lot.
         Well, it was just before lunch, and you were walking to your locker when you felt strange. You realized that you were shrinking. You stopped shrinking around five inches tall. Then a soft female hand grabbed your now naked body.

Who had you?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 OBusywriter (UN: writerlord at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OBusywriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1336129-The-Shrinker-Or-The-Shrunken/cid/455797-You-Are-Freshman-Jack