*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Growth
  2. Which One?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1337288-Living-The-Life/cid/457258-Growth
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1337288
You're either fat or busty, and you're loving it!
This choice: Big Boobs  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Growth

    by: Fatislove
Waking up, you went through your usual routine. Rub your eyes, crack your neck, pick up your head- except today, when your head moves up, something is different. You feel your face hit a mass of flesh, which upon opening your eyes, turns out to be your chest!

Getting up, you notice that your bra is a lot tighter. You must have grown at least 3 cup sizes overnight, and as you undo your bra, the pent-up force shoots it across the hallway.

You dash into your mom's room and grab one of her bras. Putting it on, it still feels tight, but it's better than yours. You go back to your room and start to get dressed. Your pants fit fine, but your shirt barely covers your belly- most of it is trying to cover your new breasts.

Walking down the stairs, you feel a difference. With every step, your boobs bounce up and down, occasionally heaving up to your eyesight.

When you sit down at the kitchen table and start to eat your breakfast, something feels wrong- it's harder to reach your fork to your mouth, forcing your to put your arm at an awkward angle. After a few minutes, your mom looks up, but her eyes fly to your chest.

You look her staright in the eye, sit up...

And whine about how you shouldn't have to live out the last day of school with everyone staring at you.

"You can't stay home and we can't go buy fitting clothes," your mom explains, "One more abscence or tardy and you won't graduate. Understand?"

After a few minutes of arguing, you strut out the door (feeling your chest heave) and get on the bus.

Everyone is staring at you as you sit down next to your best friend.

"What happened?" She asks.

"I just woke up, and they were..." you grab your breasts and move them up and down, "Huge! I just hope that we clean out our gym lockers early, my mom's bra is too tight."

Her eyes bug out. "You don't fit into your MOM'S?" She asks, "The guys in our CLASSES stare at her boobs."

"I know," you whisper back, "I just hope nobody notices."

But for the first 4 hours, everyone notices. Some perverted guys made a few comments, but other than that the response was limited to ogling from the boys and jealous glares from the girls.

When you can finally clean out your locker, you quickly scurry into the bathroom with your gym shirt; a huge top many sizes too big for you, that might as well have been for an obese girl. You undo the bra and put your new shirt on, sighing as your boobs are finally free. It seems as if being free from the too-small bras had let them actually grow a cupsize!

After school, you grab your keys and drive to the store. You had asn hour to try on bathing suits before your pool party.

After 45 of your 60 minutes were spent, you finally find what you need. But you have to but 2 bikinis, considering your ass was a size small and your chest itself warranted an XXXL suit.

You rush home, put on the bikini, thrown on some clothes on top of it and lounge around the house until your friends come.

You have the following choices:

1. At the party...

2. You have some time before the party, see what DD-cup life is like!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fatislove (UN: flabislove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fatislove has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1337288-Living-The-Life/cid/457258-Growth