*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Be Kira
  2. Say Richards falls to his death
  3. I am Kira
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1339759-Death-Note-The-Pursuit-of-the-Name/cid/1033340-Be-Kira
Rated: E · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1339759
Be Kira, the killer of criminals or L, the greatest detective to exist!
This choice: Be Kira  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Be Kira

    by: dark
You sit down on your bed and sweat. Your hands are shaking as you hold the death note. You just killed someone, you're a murderer, you. But then you start to think. Richards was a Criminal. He would have killed the hostages if you hadn't stopped him. You get up and pace around your room. This is what you've been thinking about, the world is full of scum like him. Those that hurt this world deserve to die. As you think more about this a grin forms on your lips. You could..No! You can make this world better for those who are innocent. A world inhabited by kind and hard working people. Free of evil and sadness. A pick up the death note and lay it on your desk and open it. You could do it. You have the will power to keep going even if you kill people to get it done. You will create a new world where you will reign as the god. You will be the god of the new world.

Taken out a pen and turning on the T.V you began to write. Youhave your work cut out for you but you wil ldo it. You can.

--------------

Five days later and the world is already changing. Crime is starting to go down and people are already beleving it is the work of a god passing divine jugement. You have filled the pages with tons of criminals names. What you once feared has now become your greatest treasure. As you get home from school you give your mother your exam mark. You are one of the top studentsin your country and are planning on joining the police. As you enter your room you find.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A shinigami in your room chuckling

*Noteb*
2. A medie report from a man named L

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dark (UN: darkhope at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Golden Tiger has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1339759-Death-Note-The-Pursuit-of-the-Name/cid/1033340-Be-Kira