*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. I am L
  2. Who are You?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1339759-Death-Note-The-Pursuit-of-the-Name/cid/458029-I-am-L
Rated: E · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1339759
Be Kira, the killer of criminals or L, the greatest detective to exist!
This choice: I am L (Male)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

I am L

    by: Golden Tiger
"And so, another dozen criminals today have fallen dead to the mysterious string of heart attacks," said a reporter on a TV that you were watching. "No one knows why these criminals are suddenly dropping dead from such a natural death,"

Natural death? That's a load. Any child could see its only happening to the worst criminals in the world. Its not natural...someone is killing them...the only question is...how?

Your true name and face must remain safe in order for your legend to stay so. You are L, a brilliant genius who has solved crimes in hours that have plaqued some of the greatest minds in the world for decades. As you watch TV, you have been taking notes on this case. You haven't announced to Interpol yet, but you have interest in this case and will be taking it soon. But this case...could it really be someone killing them? It has to...why would all these criminals be dying just like that?

You look through some of your notes and sigh, wondering about any connection...then something hits you. You grab your cell phone and call your contact, Watari.

"Watari...all the recent deaths that have been taken place...I need to know if they were all televised or placed in newspapers," you say.

"Right away, sir," said Watari; your line was secure. There was no way anyone could be listening in. Sure enough, soon Watari calls back and tells you about his findings.

"You were right, sir...all the recent deaths were criminals who were shown on TV or in newspapers..." said Watari.

"And what about criminals whose indentities have been kept from the public?" you ask.

"None of them have died sir,"

You knew it.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Golden Tiger (UN: doublel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Golden Tiger has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1339759-Death-Note-The-Pursuit-of-the-Name/cid/458029-I-am-L