*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Write "accident" after his name
  2. I am Kira
  3. Who are You?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1339759-Death-Note-The-Pursuit-of-the-Name/cid/459985-Write-accident-after-his-name
Rated: E · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1339759
Be Kira, the killer of criminals or L, the greatest detective to exist!
This choice: Write "accident" after his name  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Write "accident" after his name

    by: Silverfighter
You decide just to write "accident" behind the man's name. You wait the few minutes, nothing seems to happen.

"What a worthless piece of..." you began, about to drop the Death Note into the trash when the reporter started shouting.

"This just in! All the hostages are coming out!" shouted the reporter, making you stop and turn. "What happened?" the reporter asked a man.

"That Richards guy...one of us tried running away and Richards chased after him. He slipped down the stairs though and broke his neck!" shouted the man.

"Broke his neck..." you think, before looking at the Death Note.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Silverfighter (UN: silverjinzo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Golden Tiger has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1339759-Death-Note-The-Pursuit-of-the-Name/cid/459985-Write-accident-after-his-name