*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shrunken Nami
  2. The others membars
  3. Q2!!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1341377-One-Piece-Shrinking-Story/cid/559843-Shrunken-Nami
by DeVil
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1341377
Anime One Piece characters shrunken by the girls add & have fan (.^^)
This choice: Nami  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Shrunken Nami

    by: Unknown
It was a beautifull day on the beach. Robin was working on her tan, when Nami walked up to her. "Hey, Robin! I see your tan is coming along nicely. Almost as nice as mine! If your breasts were bigger, maybe you'd be as good looking as me." Nami was being sort of a douche, lately, and Robin didn't like it. "I wish I could some how teach that girl a leason..." Robin thought to herself. Later that night, Nami said she wasn't feeling to well, and went to lay down. Robin, being the kind person that she is went to see if she was OK. When she walked into Nami's room, Nami was no where to be found! Robin heard a faint voice calling her name. She felt something on her toe so she looked down, to see a shrunken Nami! Robin picked her up and smiled. "Well, whose breasts are bigger NOW?" Nami was scared out of her wits. "L-l-look! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hurt your feelings!' Robin looked at her intentally. "Well..."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Robin cuts her some slack.

2. Robin's not that nice.

3. Something else happens...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
DeVil has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1341377-One-Piece-Shrinking-Story/cid/559843-Shrunken-Nami