*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Six months later
  2. Ratchet & Clank
  3. Fork in the Road
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1343730-Jak--DaxterRatchet--Clank-WG/cid/472838-Six-months-later
by Fig
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1343730
A combined story of the popular video game characters
This choice: Ratchet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Six months later

    by: jeff
Ratchet, who's life had once been full of thrill and adventure, now finds himself longing for the buzz that once filled his life. He lay in bed staring at the celing of his room. It had been quiet a long time since he had contact with anyone, well besides clank that is. He sighed and slowly got out of bead, heading downstairs where clank was sure to be. Now it had been about six months since the dynamic duo had returned from their last quest to save the galaxy and have sieced to participate in any galaxy saving activities since, infact, most forms of physical ecurtion was elimated from their lifestyles. Needless to say his figure looked a bit thicker than it had six months ago, he was a long way from fat and still a bit of weight from even chubby, his shape was just a bit softer. Ratchet didn't really mind the weight seeing as it was so minimal that a week of intense workouts would put him back in his old 'hero' shape. "Mornin' Clank! What's on the agenda today?"
"Good Morning to you to Ratchet." clank responded in his usual monotone voice, "Well a new resturant just opened up not far from here, also i hear rumors that a gadgetron ship shop is opening right next door.!"
"Awesome lets head out! Mind if we grab a bite at that new resturant? What kind is it anyway?"
"Well, I hear that it is...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. An All you can eat buffet.

*Noteb*
2. just a small diner .

*Noteb*
3. that new fast food joint, Qwark Burger.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 jeff (UN: betty0 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fig has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1343730-Jak--DaxterRatchet--Clank-WG/cid/472838-Six-months-later