*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Ghost Chase
  2. You Load 16 Tons
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1344662-16-Tons/cid/461855-A-Ghost-Chase
by Walson
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1344662
Working on the railroad and it's getting old. Untill life throws you a curve ball.
This choice: Get some breakfast  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A Ghost Chase

    by: Walson
You sat down on one of the benches and opened up your metal lunch box.
"Didn't eat breakfast Whick?" Scorch asked sitting down next to you.
You shook your head no before biting into a small strip of warm bacon.

"RUNAWAY TRAIN!" Yelled a man as he got off the telegraph line. Everyone looked down the track to see a large cloud of black smoke coming from a train that was some distance away. You notice that even Vio was watching it with great intrest before hopping in his train "Mahler" and started it up.

Something was up as the runaway train in question was actualy blowing it's whistle, giving out a haunting howl.
"Is it me" Scorch asked as he squinted his eyes to get a better look of the train in question "but does that locomotive have teeth?"
Sure enough, the front of the train had curved metal fangs as it's exterior dripped with a grey slime. The boiler of the 4-10-2 looked like it had ribs while the cab glowed with a red light.

That was when you saw "Mahler" start to leave the station, Vio was going after the train.

You then

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Board "Mahler"

*Noteb*
2. Go after the train with your own

*Noteb*
3. Just watch

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Walson (UN: frendzy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Walson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1344662-16-Tons/cid/461855-A-Ghost-Chase