*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Somewhere farther away
  2. Owe My Soul
  3. You Load 16 Tons
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1344662-16-Tons/cid/554128-Somewhere-farther-away
by Walson
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1344662
Working on the railroad and it's getting old. Untill life throws you a curve ball.
This choice: Somewhere farther away  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Somewhere farther away

    by: Walson
"No wonder there were fewer jobs on our schedual" you said to yourself as you read the specifications on the boxcar, "this thing is supposed to go to Claxton, that's about an hour's ride from here."
"Well, let's get this baby delivered then" Scorch told you as he loaded a few spades of coal into the firebox "the quicker this thing is delivered the sooner we get to go home."

The two of you then got "Puff" all steamed up and chugging towards Claxton. The town of Claxton was actualy less of a town and more of plot of land covered in abandond homes and buisnesses that looke like new while everything else was dead. This is what happens when the government tries to make a town without testing the toxins in the ground and local well.

"Kind of strange isn't it" you asked to no one in particular.
"What do you mean?" Scorch asked
"That we are actualy delivering a box car to a place that is supposedly abandond" you replied, you then looked forward to see the drop off point, a...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. small home

*Noteb*
2. a giant clock tower

*Noteb*
3. an empty plot of land

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Walson (UN: frendzy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Walson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1344662-16-Tons/cid/554128-Somewhere-farther-away