*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1356475-Please-Will-You-Eat-Me/cid/2173805-The-battle-between-Catherine-and-Stella
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1356475
All Jason wants is to be a snack or meal for a lovely lady.
This choice: Go to the second table  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The battle between Catherine and Stella

    by: Unknown
Jason climbed the second table. When he got to the top, neither of the women noticed him. The blond had a salad with ranch dressing and apple juice, and the red head was eating apple pie and had lemonade. Jason stood in between them and jumped up and down, waving his arms to get their attention. The blond screamed when she saw Jason.
"A BUG!" She yelled. She raised her hand to crush Jason, but the red head grabbed it.
"Calm down, first off, it's not hurting anything." She said.
"Yeah but-"
"Second of all, I don't think that's a bug." The blond slowly leaned in for a closer look.
"Can you two help me?" Jason asked, making the blond jump back.
"First off, what are you?" The red head asked. Jason told them who he was, and about the pill, and his dream. After he got done, they introduced themselves. The blond was Catherine and the red head was Stella.
"I will eat you Jason." Stella said, and went to grab him. Catherine had other ideas.
"No way, I will eat him, he's mine." Catherine said.
"Weren't you scared of him before though?"
"That's only because I thought he was a bug."
"What's the difference?"
"Bugs want to hurt you, Jason is harmless like food. He probably tastes really good too."
"Bugs are also harmless."
"Alright, enough, I will choose." Jason said.
"He's right and he's going to choose me. Think about it Jason, wouldn't you want to be part of my salad? You would be a healthy meal for a beautiful stomach like mine, or you could be part of my apple juice and I could drink you with my beautiful lips." Catherine said.
"I bet he will choose me. Just listen Jason, you are really sweet, like pie, so you could be part of my sweet apple pie. It's healthy and sweet, or you could be part of my lemonade. I would swirl you around, and suck you and enjoy every bit of you. Plus, I am older, therefore, I am more mature." Stella said.
"Yeah, well, I am younger, so therefore, I am more beautiful and sweeter." Catherine argued. After hearing all this, Jason decided to make a choice.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Jason chose Catherine.

*Noteb*
2. Jason chose Stella.

*Noteb*
3. The waitress comes over before he makes a choice.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
OBusywriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1356475-Please-Will-You-Eat-Me/cid/2173805-The-battle-between-Catherine-and-Stella