*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1356475-Please-Will-You-Eat-Me/cid/472441-In-The-Womens-Bathroom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1356475
All Jason wants is to be a snack or meal for a lovely lady.
This choice: Plan two; shrink himself in the bathroom then go out and find a lovely lady.....  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

In The Women's Bathroom.

    by: OBusywriter
         Jason thought it would be best if he, first made sure that the women's bathroom was empty and then go in there to shrink. It would be a good place to be shrunk if he wanted to be found by a woman. He was pretty sure that the shrinking process would make him black out, so in there, a woman might find him before he came to. So, after he made sure nobody was looking and that the bathroom was empty, he went into the women's bathroom and took the pill. Sure enough, he started to feel dizzy and blacked out, and shrunk to three inches tall. Jason was out cold for about ten minutes.

What happened after he came too?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 OBusywriter (UN: writerlord at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OBusywriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1356475-Please-Will-You-Eat-Me/cid/472441-In-The-Womens-Bathroom