*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1356475-Please-Will-You-Eat-Me/cid/484764-Ellen-is-Eating-Jason
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1356475
All Jason wants is to be a snack or meal for a lovely lady.
This choice: A mysterious female picks Jason up  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Ellen is Eating Jason

    by: Ashley
Jason was about to head over to one of the tables when suddenly a shadow fell over him and he is lifted by a female. She brings Jason to her face, and Jason can see that she is a 21 year old red headed tall female. "What do we have here?" she asks herself. Before Jason can explain the situation she places Jason in her purse. After what seemed like hours Jason is taken out the purse and placed on the kitchen counter of this female's apartment. "Who are you?" she asks. Jason explains his situation to her and she nods in understanding. She tells Jason her name is Ellen and if it was alright with him if perhaps she could be the luck devourer. Jason approved and Ellen couldn't wait to get started. Ellen then asked herself how she was going to eat Jason.

How is Ellen going to eat Jason?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. sandwich

*Noteb*
2. hot dog

*Noteb*
3. Just then Ellen's roomate enters

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ashley (UN: samiam123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OBusywriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1356475-Please-Will-You-Eat-Me/cid/484764-Ellen-is-Eating-Jason