*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1356579-ShrinkTransform-ing-around-your-Sisters/cid/1348955-Stuck-as-a-Dog
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1356579
You are shrunken or transformed at your house when your parents are on a holiday !
This choice: A dog  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Stuck as a Dog

    by: LGV
         What started out as small annoyance quickly spirals out of control. The dizziness rapidly increases, soon immobilizing you on your bed. To make matters worse, a head-ache soon begins to affect you as well. Unable to cope with this debilitating state, you soon black out, but not before you feel an odd sensation pass throughout the rest of you teenage body.
         You wake up after what you guess is a few hours later. The first thing you notice is that your headache and dizziness have passed. Instinctively, you try to stretch your arms, only to be met with an extremely odd feeling in your limbs. They feel...mishapen? Slightly worried, you attempt to get up, but are unable to do so as your legs have changed as well. Panic sets in fully as you resolve to find a mirror to figure out what the hell is going on.
         After a brief struggle you are finally able to get out of bed by rolling. You hit the floor with a painful thud, though it could have been worse. Luckily, it seems there was a small mirror left at the base of your television. Unluckily, your gaze is met with that of a Labrador Retriever's . Shocked, you scream, but are greeted with the barks of a dog. Realizing what you have become, you are finally able to coordinate your new body and stand up. A quick pace around the room acquaints you with the motor skills of a dog and once you feel you've done it enough, you decide to go seek help. The only question was who to look for?
         Kelly seemed like a good choice. She was one of those animal lovers, so you doubted she'd do anything to harm you, though there was the possibility she would try to send you to the pound. Stacey was an option as well, albeit a poor one. Since she was young she's had a dislike of dogs. The last thing you needed was your thirteen year old sister torturing you in this state. Of course, there was yet another option: fleeing the premises. Perhaps one of your friends could provide better support?

Eventually, you decided to

You have the following choices:

1. Go to Kelly

*Noteb*
2. Go to Stacey

*Noteb*
3. Leave the house

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LGV (UN: learngerman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shrunk Maker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1356579-ShrinkTransform-ing-around-your-Sisters/cid/1348955-Stuck-as-a-Dog