*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kelly's Hand
  2. Which body part?
  3. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1356579-ShrinkTransform-ing-around-your-Sisters/cid/491746-Kellys-Hand
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1356579
You are shrunken or transformed at your house when your parents are on a holiday !
This choice: Kelly's Hand  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Kelly's Hand

    by: Primus
You wake up slowly. Mornings are crafty and should never be tackled head on. They must be snuck-up on slowly and only finally faced when you are most ready.

You can already feel that you're face down on the bed and you very warm. You can hear a bird chirping outside somewhere so it must be morning but you decide it's best not to risk it; you'll go back to sleep. Better safe than sorry as they say.

The sudden blaring of an alarm clock quickly changed that. You're awake enough to realize that you don't recognize the sound of this alarm so it can't be yours but your thoughts are interrupted almost as quickly as you suddenly shoot out from under the soft warm covers. You open your eyes in surprise and panic as you and feel yourself in free fall now. What the fuck is going on!?! As your eyes focus you immediately notice the offending alarm clock directly below you. It's huge and it's rising up at you fast!

You are momentary relieved to find that you are going to miss the alarm after all only to have that relieve immediately vanish as you slam face first into whatever counter top the huge alarm is sitting on. :::::ouch::::: Then you're back in the air again and descending on the alarm a second time. You don't know why you're doing this but your body definitely has decided it doesn't like this alarm. This time you hit the edge of the alarm and to your surprise you feel your arms and legs move on their own as they seem to wrap themselves around the large alarm. Finally you are airborne a third time and finally to your... relief?... hit giant snooze button with your face.

Just as your beginning to try to get your bearings after the last few terrifying moments you notice that you're drifting from the alarm over the counter top over to a considerable drop from your perspective where you proceed to simply float in the air. Alright! That's it! What the hell is happening? You try to look around but find that your body doesn't want to listen to your commands anymore. From what you can see it looks like you're staring at the floor directly in front of your older sisters nightstand. That would make the other wall your floating beside her bed. But why is it so big and why can't you move?

After a minute you are pulled back under the now obviously massive blanket on the bed. There is little light here but you can tell by sight that the bed isn't the only thing that seems bigger. You quickly find yourself being rubbed gently up and down a taut tummy. You again feel your arms and legs bend of their own will and you catch just a glimpse of one before they are rubbed more vigorously over the same spot. But what you saw wasn't a hand or a foot; where you felt it should be you instead caught a glimpse of a giant finger. You stare in shock for a moment as your brain makes the necessary yet somehow both completely logical and completely rediculous deductions that somehow, someway, you have become your sister Kelly's hand. And she's using you to scratch a tummy itch.

You try to yell out but not having a mouth seems to interfere with your ability to speak so you seem to be trapped here for a moment. On the bright side that moment seems a little easier when she finishes scratching and brings you to rest right over her left tit. You can now say with all certainty that your sister sleeps without a bra because her nipple is now the only thing you can see or feel. And it feels pretty damn nice.

Just as you begin to calm down and try to enjoy your current prediciment the alarm goes off again and you get to replay the entire series of events that brought you to your sister's happy nipple. This time, however, you sister actually sits up and stands. Yes. bra-less and obviously very healthy from the look of it. You get a brief view of the ceiling as she stretches then you swing down to cup her ass as she fixes a wegie she got though the night. To your surprise your sister's ass actually smells pretty damn nice and you briefly wonder what it would be like to explore it further.

But you're already back in motion. You can tell as you swing back around that she's already headed for her bathroom before she plunges you into her golden blond hair as she brushes it with her hand.

You quickly realize that you're probably about to get a front row seat to your sister relieving herself; the only question after that is will she decided to exercise or will she simply get a nice hot shower?

You have the following choices:

1. Maybe some yoga?

*Noteb*
2. Time to lather up!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Primus (UN: primus359 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shrunk Maker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1356579-ShrinkTransform-ing-around-your-Sisters/cid/491746-Kellys-Hand