*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1356579-ShrinkTransform-ing-around-your-Sisters/cid/1350817-Kellys-Bedroom
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1356579
You are shrunken or transformed at your house when your parents are on a holiday !
This choice: Go to Kelly  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Kelly's Bedroom

    by: LGV
         Kelly was the best option. Even if she couldn't help you turn back, she could at the very least keep you safe. Having decided, you quietly enter the hallway and make towards her room. The near silent clicking of your paws on the hardwood floor echoes as you travel. As quiet as that is, you still are worried that someone else will find you first. Stacey would probably freak and chase you out of the house. Bad, but not the worst that could happen. Your mother was a different story.
         Like Kelly, she was a dog lover. Where they differed was their views on how to raise it. Your sister preferred a more natural approach: letting them live outside, allowing them to bark, and most importantly, not neutering them. Your mother was more controlling: she preferred them to be indoors, with lots behavior training, and chopping their manhood off as soon as possible. You loved her but living as her pet seemed absolutely dreadful. By finding Kelly, you would at the very least give her the upper-hand in fighting for control over you.
         Thankfully, you make it to her door without encountering a soul. Using your muzzle, you slowly push open her bedroom door, only to be greeted with the overpowering odor of what seems to be dirty clothes, sweat and... grape juice? These would have been unnoticeable to your human form, but your new canine nose was something you'd have to cope with. You continue forward as you sense no immediate reaction. Once in, the door quietly swings shut behind you. Laying on the bed is Kelly, out like a light. She was prone to taking naps and today was no exception. This presents a problem of sorts. You had assumed that she would be awake to notice you entering. Now you would have to wake her up somehow. Barking would scare her too much and could possible attract Stacey or your Mom's attention, so it wasn't an option. Licking her could work, but where?
         Her hand, conveniently hanging off the bed, seems like the obvious route. She'd feel that in no time. However, your enhanced senses realize something. That delicious scent of grape juice was coming from Kelly's body. More specifically, from her chest. Judging by the small purple stain, it seems that she'd spilled on herself earlier that day.
         The human part of your mind told you that running your tongue over your sister's tits was depraved. On the other hand, the dog side was screaming at you to acquire that delicious, sugary refreshment.

Who did you give in to?

You have the following choices:

1. Human side

2. Dog side

*Noteb*
3. Neither: Your mother walks in on you

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LGV (UN: learngerman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shrunk Maker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1356579-ShrinkTransform-ing-around-your-Sisters/cid/1350817-Kellys-Bedroom