*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1364316-A-shrunken-adventure/cid/487367-Hitchin-a-ride
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1364316
When a weird substance is slipped into your lunch at college, you shrink!
This choice: Run into his school bag  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Hitchin' a ride

    by: Microman
You decide on the bag as, at this size a climb could be harzardous. You run over to the huge bag and clamber into the small gap. You finally feel safe.
As your eyes adjust to the darkness however you realise you are not safe at all. You are sat on a bundle of Aarons clothes - Gym clothes! They smell sweaty and unwashed. You sigh in releif - thinking they have been used. Despite the terrible smell you lay down and breathe heavily. Suddenly Aarons voice booms: "see you guys later im off to the gym again." Panicking you stumble towards the gap, only to feel the bag jolted up off the floor.
Once again you are in a dangerous position but you decide that as soon as the bag is put down you will wave and scream at Aaron to get his attention.
About five minutes later you peek out of the gap: thank God - you have arrived at the locker/changing area. As Aaron sets his bag down, rather heavily, your whole world goes upside down as you are thrown ito the air and plunge into the smelly clothes. You hear a zip opening above you somewhere as you claw frantically at the cloth walls surrounding you. You realise the true direness of your situation as you see you are inside of ..................

You have the following choices:

1. Aarons underwear

*Noteb*
2. Aarons sock

*Noteb*
3. You have been flung out of the gap and landed in...............

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Microman (UN: me345 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Microman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1364316-A-shrunken-adventure/cid/487367-Hitchin-a-ride