*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1366363-Sonic-X-Male-Weight-Gain/cid/1579302-Dont-pay-any-attention-to-him-just-take-a-break
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1366363
Want to blimp up one of the characters from Sonic X? Look no further!
This choice: User choice.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Don't pay any attention to him, just take a break.

    by: Unknown
"I'll be okay if I just rest for a bit. A nap could help..." muttered the echidna.

Knuckles looked around for somewhere to rest, and saw a tall tree nearby the Master Emerald's shrine. "That looks like a good place," he noted, and he went over to it.

Knuckles stretched out and reclined under the shade of the tree, yawning a bit. "Now this is heaven..." he said, and he slowly drifted off to sleep.

After a few hours of dreaming, Knuckles was awakened by his cell ringing. He stirred and picked it up, holding it up to his head.

"What?" he said groggily.

"Uh... Knuckles, this is Sonic. I seem to be having a bit of a predicament here... do you think you could come over to Tails's? I need a bit of help..."

"Oh? Why?" asked Knuckles.

"I'll tell you when you get here, just please hurry..." Sonic sounded pretty worried, that or he was surprised by something. Either way, Knuckles went over to Tails's workshop pretty quickly. When he arrived, he opened the door, only to find that...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Shademaster has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1366363-Sonic-X-Male-Weight-Gain/cid/1579302-Dont-pay-any-attention-to-him-just-take-a-break